Wednesday, August 5, 2009

JOURNAL ENTRY # 9

1.WHAT IS A RESPONSIBLE PERSON?

For me a responsible person is someone who is capable of acting rationally. He does any assigned task with dedication. He devotes his time and effort in everything he does.


2. MY RESPONSIBILITIES

a. At home, my responsibilities are:

- to take care of my siblings when our parents are not in our house.
- to do my home works.
- to be sure that my things were neat and in proper place.

b. At school, my responsibilities are:

- to study my lessons.
- to recite when a teacher asks you a question.
- to have a high grades in all courses.
- to pass all my courses.

c. In my community, my responsibilities are:

- to help other people in need.
- to make the environment clean and green.
- to be a good example to other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment