Wednesday, August 5, 2009

JOURNAL ENTRY # 5

1.1 DAILY SCHEDULE

TIME - THINGS I DO

5:00 am
- I woke up, fix my bed then brush my teeth.
5:15 am - I eat my breakfast.
5:25 am - 5:50 am - I go to bath and brush my teeth.
5:50 am - 6:30 am - I pack up my things, fix my hair and start walking to find a tricycle
to fetch me outside the subdivision.
6:30 am - 6:45 am - I ride a jeep and a tricycle to fetch me up to MCL.
7:00 am - 1:00 pm - STUDY....STUDY....STUDY....
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm - I hangout with my friends.
3:00 pm - 3:30 pm - I transport going back home.
3:30 pm - 3:40 pm - I change my clothes.
3:40 pm - 6:00 pm - I play computer games.
6:00 pm - 6:30 pm - I eat my dinner.
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm - I do my homework and review my lessons.
8:30 pm - 5:00 am - SLEEPING TIME....


2. THE MOST CHALLENGING THING I HAVE EVER ACCOMPLISHED.


The most challenging thing I have ever accomplished is when I challenge myself to have a guitar lesson. Since I was Grade VI, I want to play guitar so when I was in summer vacation (I'm turning 2nd year high school), my parents brought me to a music studio in Cabuyao and enrolled me to a guitar lesson for 1 month. At first I'm thinking that I cannot accomplish that because I don't have enough trust to myself but as days goes by, I saw that I'm improving my guitar lesson and I'm very happy because after 1 month, I were able to accomplish my guitar lesson. Before, We have a band but after a few weeks, we were disbanded....

No comments:

Post a Comment